A Pregnant Coronavirus Patient has been successfully delivered of a bouncing baby boy in Lagos State.
I bring you great news from our isolation facilities. Today, a pregnant COVID19 positive patient was delivered of a baby boy through the caeserian section at the Gbagada Isolation Centre. Both Mother and baby are doing well.
“Today’s achievement is a pointer that our strategies in Lagos state are working and yielding the desired results. It is also a sign of victory and motivation for us as we push ahead in the battle against the Coronavirus pandemic.” – Babajide Sanwo-Olu
He added to his tweet;
Also, 67 fully recovered #COVID19 patients; 22 females and 45 males including 3 foreign nationals – 2 Indians and a Chinese were discharged to join the society
The patients; 24 from the Mainland Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba, 22 from Onikan, 11 from Agidingbi, 2 from Lekki and 8 from Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Isolation Centres were discharged after testing negative to #COVID19 in two consecutive readings.
As our front line health workers record successes in the battle against #COVID19, we urge citizens to adhere strictly to public health directives as this is the only way we can break the chain of transmission of the infection
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- All Muslim family members accepted Jesus as Savior as Jesus Healed Their Mother of Cancer | gospelflowng
- “God gave me a 2nd chance”, Lady declares after a successful open heart surgery
- Young man who beat brain cancer twice graduates with distinction after missing school for two years
- (Photos): 16 years after marriage, couple welcome set of twins, share testimony
- Nigerian couple welcome a baby boy after 14 years of marriage
- Testimony: How God terminated 9 Years barrenness with triplets at Shiloh