Pastor (Mrs) Faith Abiola Oyedepo, the wife of the Founder and Presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo has advised that a minimum of thirty minutes prayers in the Holy Spirit should be put into constant practice every day as it strengthens the relationship between the Holy Spirit and the person praying.
The wife of the Cleric shared this on her Verified official Facebook page some hours ago accompanied by a design that stated clearly that praying in tongues must be part of the daily activities which should not be missed for any reason. Meanwhile, she had earlier discussed the importance of having a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and having the Holy Spirit as the closest friend.
In your Christian walk it is important you have a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit, He can be closer to you than a physical friend, He is always dependable and reliable.
Endeavour to pray in the language of the Holy Spirit for a minimum of 30 minutes daily. This, I have found to be very helpful in building a strong relationship with the Holy Spirit.
- Pastor (Mrs) Faith Abiola Oyedepo to begin monthly prayers in remembrance of Lekki massacre victims
- Mother’s Day: ‘Your impact on my life and family is undeniable’, Bishop Oyedepo’s wife celebrates Pastor Foluke Adeboye
- “If you fail at home, you have failed in the ministry”, Pastor Mrs. Faith Oyedepo to Women in Ministry
- “Quit at the courtship stage if he/she is not the kind of person you can spend the rest of your life with” – Pastor Mrs Oyedepo advises singles
- “Never go to bed with grudges against your wife or husband”, Pastor (Mrs) Faith Abiola Oyedepo advises
- “I look forward to forever with you”, Bishop David Oyedepo pens lovely note to wife as they celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary, wife replies.