The President of Gideon Missions, Evang. Segun Badejo and his wife, Titilayo Badejo are currently celebrating their 22nd year of God’s faithfulness over their marriage. Segun Badejo, who made this year’s wedding anniversary update on social media a very short one requested the blessings of his followers as the journey continues.
Meanwhile, Evang. Segun Badejo revealed last year that he never thought he could spend up to a year in marriage, yet God has been faithful as he has been a married man for more than two decades. He also confessed that he has never regretted making the decision of marrying his wife Titilayo and the prayers of more than 70 pastors on their engagement night is still at work.
Wonders shall never end. Me that never thought I’ll last a year in marriage. So it’s 21 years already. I belong to the generation of routine haters. I never thought I could be waking up seeing the face of just one woman for years and never get bored and leave. Mine, you tried o. You really tried. She’s the talking type but I’m the quiet type. Because of this, many think she’s the one controlling our home. But I just smile and shake my head when I think about it. She and my babies know better. I never regret marrying you Titilayo. The prayer of over 70 Pastors over us on our engagement night really work and I’m grateful to God for preserving us till now. Brethren please rejoice with us, it’s our 21st Wedding Anniversary.
Earlier this year, he also celebrated his lovely wife on International Women’s Day for all the sacrifices she made to support his vision. He penned; “A good friend of mine gave this award to his wife and I was like wait till you know about my wife. This woman you see here deserves this award more than anyone. She left a job opportunity at NNPC in Warri for Ibadan and took a job as a teacher in a mushroom nursery School just because of me. She got married to me when I had no worldly possession a lady could desire in a man but my Vision (Story for another day). And 16 years ago, She left her job of many years to join me on full time in the ministry. Here, she acted as a Governor’s wife in a movie I Directed. Help me celebrate the Winner of International Women’s Day – Titilayo Badejo (MSN) “
- ‘She left a job opportunity at NNPC to join me on a full time ministry’, Segun Badejo lauds wife on International Women’s day
- 2nd of August: What is World Drama Mission Day?
- Segun Badejo holds free online class on Christian Drama/Film Art
- “My best man bought my wedding suit, shirt and tie”, Mike Bamiloye recounts as he celebrates 32nd wedding anniversary with his wife.
- “God revealed my wife to me while watching her movie titled ILE OMINIRA”, Dr Olumide Fatunsin recounts as they celebrate 10th wedding anniversary
- Mount Zion Faith Ministries celebrates 36th anniversary