Gospel film actress and writer, Mrs. Omolara Ayoola popularly known as PMH, recently took her fans and followers down memory lane with an epic throwback photo of herself, her husband and the family of Evangelist Mike Bamiloye which has left many social media users amused.
As is the tradition with ‘throwback Thursdays’ when people often share old photos of themselves or friends, the talented gospel film actress, Omolara Ayoola (Princess of the Most High) was not left out.
The beautiful actress shared the photo which appears to be unique in such a way that all the Bamiloye’s in the picture have changed something about their status. According to her, the picture was taken when Damilola Mike Bamiloye, his brother, Joshua Mike Bamiloye and their sister, Darasimi Oyor (nee Mike-Bamiloye) were yet to walk down the aisle with their sweethearts. She also revealed that the popular gospel drama icon, Evang. Mike Bamiloye was yet to be a grandpa.
The picture was obviously taken at an event as all the drama ministers were rocking their white native attires with different colors of headgears and caps as they pose for a selfie. “Throw back Thursday with the Bamiloyes. When some men were boys and woman was a girl and Grandpa was only a Dad”. Omolara Ayoola (PMH) captioned. SEE PICTURE BELOW;
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Never snatch your heart out of God’s hands just because you have found a relationship – PMH
- Fathers’ Day: PMH recounts some fun moments she had with her dad when he was alive (Video)
- Parental consent in a relationship is not a license to practice sexual immorality – PMH
- Olugbenga Ayoola reveals how he met his wife, Omolara Ayoola at Mount Zion Institute
- (Video): The Families of Damilola, Joshua and Lawrence wish Omolara a “Happy Birthday” in harmony
- Gospel film actress, Omolara Ayoola releases her latest book entitled “GET SENSE”