The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye has reacted to the eight RCCG members that were kidnapped by bandits last week Friday, 26th of March, 2021 along Kachia Road, Kaduna around 7pm while they were traveling for an Easter programme.
In a photo post made by the Public Relations arm of RCCG, Pastor E.A Adeboye urged Nigerians to pray for the kidnapped RCCG members as since they may not have the liberty to pray as they wish. The post simply reads; “A person in bondage cannot pray, but you can, pray for the release of the kidnapped RCCG members”
Days after the RCCG members were whisked away, it was reported by Vanguard News Paper that the abductors established contacts with the leadership of the church demanding 50 million ransom.
However, the public relation officers of the Kaduna Province of the RCCG, Pastor Alao Joseph said the security agencies have been contacted and they hope they will help in securing the immediate rescue of the members.
- Catholic church donates 425 hospitals as COVID-19 isolation centres
- How I survived cancer, Lady shares her testimony
- “May I finish strong too”, Mike Bamiloye pens prayers to celebrate Morris Cerullo’s life well lived
- (Video): “God is real”, Lady declares, as her mum beats Covid-19 after fighting for her life for 2 months
- (Video): “They hate Trump because he supports and protects Christians”- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
- Leke Adeboye revealed what his brother, Dare would have done for him on his birthday, 20th of May