Not so many people are favored enough to find true love and this is probably the reason most people who do never miss a chance to celebrate their partners and show gratitude. This explains why Omolara Ayoola p.k.a PMH took to her Instagram page to proudly celebrate her husband, Olugbenga Ayoola (SMH) for loving her and giving his full support to her vision and allowing her be what God wanted her to be.
Writing further, she explained that the journey of life becomes easier when one finds a partner who is willing to give his complete support and helping hands to achieve a goal without stress. With the look of things, SMH recently graced an event organized by WALL FOUNDATION under the leadership of his beautiful wife and was chiefly for ladies of virtue.
Sharing some adorable photos of herself and her husband, she captioned;
I thank God for the gift of this amazing man in my life. When you find a man who supports your vision and allows you to be everything God wants you to be, it makes your life easy and you can fly higher. Thank you @gbengaayoolasmhofficial @smhphotographyshotz for loving me, letting me and supporting me. I love you so much honey.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW;
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Olugbenga Ayoola reveals how he met his wife, Omolara Ayoola at Mount Zion Institute
- (Video): “Surprise Panranran for my husband”, Omolara Ayooola surprises husband on his birthday
- “God gave him to me and gave me to him”, PMH reaffirms love for her husband, SMH ahead Valentine’s day
- Some people are just suppose to keep quiet instead of displaying ignorance on social media – SMH
- Watching pornography is like eating the faeces and vomit of other people – PMH
- Never overlook “serious personality flaws” in your relationship – PMH warns