In Colossians 3: 23 (NIV) the Bible says: “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.” In 1 Timothy 5:12 (NIV) the Bible also says: “Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” In line with these Biblical precepts, Prophet T.B. Joshua (12th June, 1963 – 5th June 2021) observed: “Your life can preach a better sermon than your lips.”
Accordingly, on this Day of Tributes to Prophet T.B. Joshua, millions of tongues will be testifying to how God’s servant impacted their lives and led them to God Almighty. May we all end up as blessings to our own generation, in Jesus’ mighty name! Amen. Mrs Evelyn Joshua leads the first family in paying tribute to God’s servant with prayers “Father Lord, I thank You for the life of Your son. Jesus Christ, I praise you!” she begins.
Brian Moshi, the son-in-law of the Late Prophet also payed tribute to the memory of his father-in-law, Prophet T.B. Joshua as he described him in few words, “He was a lion yet a lamb, a master yet a servant,” Brian says about God’s servant. Also, Heart, Promise, the daughters of the late prophet did the same. One by one, workers in God’s vineyard introduce themselves. Led by Prophet Racine, they pay their tribute to the memory of a man whom God used to lead them to His Kingdom. Glory be to Jesus Christ! SEE PHOTOS BELOW;
SOURCE: TB JOSHUA MINISTRIES (FACEBOOK)
- Last video of Prophet TB Joshua speaking about his 58th birthday, before his death.
- Meet the family of Prophet TB Joshua (Photos)
- You can’t cheat nature – Apostle Suleman reacts T.B Joshua’s death
- Family plans TB Joshua’s burial for July 9
- SCOAN ‘reportedly’ appoints late TB Joshua’s wife as New General Overseer
- Photos from candlelight procession for Late Prophet T.B Joshua