Chinwe Ezennia Ogbeide, a Nigerian mother who gave birth to twin girls 17 years after her first child, has given birth to another set of twins, this time a boy and a girl. Mr. and Mrs. Ogbeide, whose very child is a university student, recently celebrated the first birthday of their twin daughters, Emmanuella and Daniella, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
The news was disclosed by a Photographer on Sunday, November 14, According to him, Ms Ogbeide got pregnant just months after she delivered the set of twins. “After waiting for 17 years to have their second child, God gave them twins that stayed in womb for 3 years. Few months after their birth, their mom Chinwe Ezennia Ogbeide started feeling movements in her body which was confirmed to be another set of twins. What God cannot do does not exist.” he wrote. SEE PHOTOS BELOW
- Breaking!: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome welcomes first grandchild
- Nigerian couple welcome twins after 16 years of waiting (photos)
- (Photos): Nigerian man and his wife welcome twins after 9 years of waiting
- (Photos): Nigerian couple welcome twins after 14 years of marriage
- Miracle Baby: Woman reportedly gives birth to her first child at age 70 (See Photos)
- (Photos): Nigerian woman welcomes quadruplets after 6 years of marriage