A Nigerian woman identified as Mrs. Samuel Bhiologialoaziba Regina, has given birth to a set of triplets after eleven years of marriage. Mrs Regina, a native of Onuebum community in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, gave birth to two boys and one girl at the Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa on arrived on March 3, 2021.
The new mother could not hide her joy as she thanked God for blessing her with three children after eleven years of waiting for a child. She advised other women looking for the fruit of the womb to be encouraged and depend on the Lord alone and remain steadfast in faith as God who did it for her will also do for them. SEE PICTURES BELOW
- Pregnant COVID-19 patient delivered of a baby boy in Lagos State
- 17 years after marriage, Nigerian couple welcomes a set of triplets
- Graphic Image: Doctor testifies to the miraculous healing of patient from stage 4 cancer
- Nigerian woman gives birth to twins after 13 years of marriage (Photo)
- Woman welcomes nonuplets; 7 boys and 3 girls
- (Photos): Nigerian couple welcome twins after 21 years of marriage