A Nigerian woman identified as Mrs Ogeah, has finally welcomed her bundle of joy after 11 years of marriage and six miscarriages. According to the post made by a Facebook user, Evelyn Odume, who referred to the new mother as her big sister praised God on her behalf while Lynda Ayebogbon who referred to the new mother as her lovely sister while sharing the post explained that the new mother had waited for 11 years before she finally became a mother.
As at the time of gathering this news, congratulatory messages and prayers have been filling up the comment section. Her post reads; After eleven years of marriage, six different miscarriages, God Blessed her with triplets, what a wonderful God, He is awesome, please Glorify Him with me. Big congratulations. My lovely sister, God will protect you and your babies in Jesus name Amen.
In another post made by Evelyn Odume, She captioned the pictures of the babies with; “You do not lie, you do not fail, what is hard for you to do it doesn’t exist o.it can never, ever exists ooo….. faithful God I worship for ur a faithful father and you never fail… Friends and family help me glorify the name of the Lord for this miracle.11years of marriage finally blessed with tripplet congratulations Mr and Mrs ogeah” SEE PICTURES BELOW;
- “We’ve recorded 55 healings of Coronavirus”- Bishop David Oyedepo announces
- (Video): “God is real”, Lady declares, as her mum beats Covid-19 after fighting for her life for 2 months
- Sinach, who gave birth to her first child at 46, celebrates her daughter’s first birthday (Photos)
- (Photos): Rev. I. Ntia of Full Life Christain Center escapes near fatal accident for the second time in two years
- Joy fills the air as 55-year-old woman gives birth to triplets after years of childlessness
- ‘Miracle’ For Oyo Monarch as wife delivers Twin after 18 years of marriage