It’s indeed a joyful moment for a Nigerian couple as they welcome a set of twins after 21 years of marriage. A close relative identified as, Faith Elvis Ovie on Facebook, shared the good news on the platform alongside photos of the couple and their twin babies
“Congratulations uncle, God is indeed wonderful. After 21 years of marriage God have put a smile on ur face. God even doubled it. Twins, a boy and a girl.” Faith captioned her post. SEE PHOTOS BELOW;
In other news, a Nigerian couple are celebrating the first birthday of their twin girls who came into this world, 17 years after their first child. The twins named Emmanuella and Daniella recently celebrated their first birthday in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
A photographer, who shared photos from the birthday party on Wednesday, June 2, said the couple’s first child is already in the university. He wrote ; “The story of this family is so unique. She had to wait for 17 years before having them. Her first child is already in the university.
She carried the pregnancy for more than three years…. Though it was more of a crying party as I couldn’t get the pictures I wanted, yet their story is worth sharing… Congratulations mummy Chinwe Ezennia Ogbeide”.
- How I survived cancer, Lady shares her testimony
- Testimony: Nigerian woman welcomes a baby girl after 22 years of marriage.
- (Video): “God is real”, Lady declares, as her mum beats Covid-19 after fighting for her life for 2 months
- Testimony: 54 year old Nigerian woman welcomes triplets in first pregnancy
- (Photos): Nigerian woman gives birth to triplets after 11 years of marriage
- (Photos): Nigerian woman gives birth to a set of triplets after 11 years of marriage and 6 miscarriages