The Family of Evang. Mike Bamiloye has once again have reasons to rejoice as the second child of the family, Joshua Mike-Bamiloye and his wife, Tolulope Mike-Bamiloye announce the welcome of their bundle of joy, a baby boy via Instagram.
According to Jaymikee who broke the news update, the baby boy joined on the 22nd of December, 2021 while the year was rounding up. Sharing the pictures of pregnancy photoshoot, he announced that the name of the baby boy is ‘Jason Mike-Bamiloye’ he captioned;
“2021 ended on a glorious note for us as we welcomed the newest member of the Joshua Mike-Bamiloye family with great joy. Say Hello to our gift from God; Jason Mike-Bamiloye” PHOTOS BELOW
The couple got married on the 2nd of November, 2019.
GFNG had earlier announced that Damilola Mike-Bamiloye, and his wife, Ella also welcomed their first child some weeks ago.
- Omolara Ayoola organizes a 5-day free empowerment program in celebration of International Women’s Day
- Top Notch female photographer and gospel actress, Ifeoluwa George loses dad
- Dare Adeboye: Jaymikee, BeeJay, Damilola, others react, pray for the family
- “Don’t be deceived, your virginity remains one of the best gifts to your spouse on your wedding night” – Omolara Ayoola
- Pre-wedding Photos: Fejosbaba waves bachelorhood, cleaves to Becky, “Two Maids” star actress
- The worst gospel movie that preaches salvation is far better than the best Nollywood movie with no spiritual value – Mike Bamiloye