The founder and President of Fruit bearers Ministries, Oluwaseun Adejumobi and his wife, Ifeoluwa Adejumobi have just announced the welcoming of the bundle of joy into their family via his official Facebook page.
Sharing some pictures of himself and his wife during the pregnancy stage, the gospel filmmaker captioned; It’s a Privilege to be officially assigned by God as Parent. We Welcome Our Son! Praise God with Us! PHOTOS BELOW
Recall that GFNG had earlier reported that the gospel filmmaker, Seun Adejumobi and his wife walked down the aisle on the 20th of August, 2021 at Ibadan, Oyo State.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “Five among those that watched #TheTrain movie with me asked me to lead them to Christ” Lady Shares
- Seun Adejumobi’s latest movie, “Mary’s Option” now available on YouTube
- Mount Zion’s latest movie, “ABATTOIR (Episode 1)” now available on YouTube
- “I hope she’s not wicked in real life”, fan queries, after watching Florence Afolabi’s role interpretation in Omije Kikoro
- Yemi King’s studio shares stunning new photos of Mike and Gloria Bamiloye to celebrate their 32nd wedding anniversary.
- (Video): The Families of Damilola, Joshua and Lawrence wish Omolara a “Happy Birthday” in harmony