Gospel filmmaker and mother of one, Seyi Pedro has taken to social media to celebrate her husband, Engineer Adetola Pedro as he turns a year older today, 3rd of Oct., 2021. With a lengthy birthday note on social media, the actress prayed for her husband whom she described as a man with a kind and loving heart, selfless, considerate and humble husband.
Seyi Pedro thanked God on his behalf for celebrating a new age as a father. Recall that GFNG reported on the 11th of November, 2020 that the family welcomed their first child after 11 years of waiting for the fruit of the womb. Celebrating her husband’s birthday this year, the actress wrote;
IFE MI, we are celebrating you in a new way today because God has given us reasons to celebrate. Hallelujah Glory be to God. Devil has failed again…To God be the glory. Congratulations. My main man, God has blessed you to see another year with great and outstanding Testimonies, this can only be God. I decree you will not go down…never again in the name of Jesus. You shall sit on the throne.. your throne as the king in the name of Jesus.
Whoever wants to remove you from your place shall fall forever, never to rise again in Jesus’ name. You are fortified with the power of Holy Ghost, therefore, as your WIFEI permit no evil to befall you in Jesus name. You are eternally secured inside the Rock of ages, sealed by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name. No being is permitted to trouble you for you bear the mark of CHRIST in Jesus name. You have been redeemed with a price…THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I repeat, you are eternally secured in Jesus name. Happy birthday to a man with a kind and loving heart…never selfish, ever considerate, loving and humble. God bless you my husband. Adetola Pedro. PHOTOS BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Seyi Pedro recounts how she had an encounter with God on a valentine day
- Gospel Filmmaker, Seyi Pedro welcomes her first child after 11 years of marriage (Photos)
- (Video): “I was told Seyi was possessed by Mami-Wata during her waiting period”, Seyi Pedro’s mom recounts ordeal
- “I was told pregnancy was a NO for me”, Seyi Pedro recounts ordeal before baby’s birth, encourages fans never to lose hope in 2021
- Gospel film actress, Seyi Pedro celebrates MowuOluwa @6months; the baby girl she welcomed after 11 years of waiting (Photos)
- Femi Adebile to hold an online interactive session on Facebook this Wednesday