‘Fejosbaba Talent Workshop’, an arm of Fejosbaba Tv under the leadership of Evang. Femi Adebile, has finally released another fresh 14 filmmakers to make great impact in their chosen filed through filmmaking.
Femi Adebile took to his Instagram page to celebrate his newly graduated student with some snaps taken at the graduation ceremony of the filmmakers. Writing further, he announced that some of the students were given awards for their exceptionalities during the 4 months of study at the workshop.
A reliable source informs GFNG that Oladejo Victor received the best scriptwriter’s award, Itunu Olaleye grabbed the best skit producer’s award, while Joshua Oladejo was honored with the best graduating student’s award. He further thanked the lectures present at the event.
In his words; God is indeed faithful…Whatever he says will happen, another Vision Fulfilled. After 4 months of Study (Both Course & Field work), FEJOSBABA TALENT WORKSHOP successfully produced 14 Film makers. Since yesterday! The final oral defense of our Advanced Certificate Students took place. Their works were professionally and spiritually censored. And Today! They graduated. Awards were given to the Best Graduating Students, Best Skit Producer for Social Media Engagement, and Best Scriptwriter of this set 2021/2022 Academic Session
I appreciate our Lecturers and External Supervisors. They shall do exploit!. FEJOSBABA TALENT WORKSHOP…LEARNING FOR GREATNESS. Our Next Academic Session of Advanced Certificate Students shall be Bigger. Congratulations. For more Info. Call the Registrar on 08135660012. PHOTOS BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Femi Adebile pulls more attention as his picture appears on OSOS movie poster.
- Create your online audience now because very soon DVD will not be on sales, FejosBaba gives advice to producers
- “SARS & SWAT is just like pouring the same content into a new container”, Baba Nife speaks (Video)
- Video: “God is in that challenge with you”, Femi Adebile drops some songs of comfort ahead his birthday
- “I’m ready to marry him if he’s still single”, Nigerian lady professes her undying love for Evang. Femi Adebile
- ‘Anointing and Grace attract more friends and more enemies’ – Evang. Femi Adebile