Joshua Mike-Bamiloye’s brother in-law, Lawrence Oyor has shared some pictures taken from the birthday celebration of Jaymikee as he clocks 30 years of age today 7th of November, 2020. Sharing some pictures from the event, Lawrence urged his followers to pray for the birthday celebrant.
The caption read thus; Happy birthday to a multi-dynamic man. How has his life blessed you? I’m sure he’d like to hear. Please say a prayer for him too. SEE PHOTOS BELOW
Meanwhile, the birthday celebrant had taken to his official social media handle to share how his journey into the music industry started. He stated that his father, Evang. Mike Bamiloye enrolled him into a music school when he noticed his special interest in musical instruments.
In his words; Dad took me to music lessons in primary school (4th Grade) because he saw my interest. Every Saturday, I learned to play the piano, recorder, and drums. I stopped in 5th grace to focus on The Common Entrance Exams but the development didn’t stop.
In jss2 (8th Grade) My brother @damilolamikebamiloye was the drama Coordinator and he asked if I could play some background music and sound effects during the drama presentations. It was a great idea that took the stage performances to another level. The most unforgettable Drama Piece was “GREATER AUTHORITY”.
In Jss3 (9th Grade), Dad noticed me playfully sequencing on the Yamaha keyboard with Steven Bamidele and my Cousin @Seyiobembe and he asked if we could do something for the movie that was in production BLOOD ON THE ALTER. He even gave us some ideas and tips on how we could make it work. Though we couldn’t produce a song, we worked on the background music and sound effect. This was where my journey truly began. It’s been 15 years now and I’m so grateful to God for taking over my gift and using it for his glory.
I’m grateful to God for my parents @mikebamiloye @gloriabamiloye for guiding me on the godly and ministerial path. I’m Thankful for my siblings @damilolamikebamiloye @darasimi_gloria and @ellaevb for always supporting and encouraging me even when the music wasn’t that good. I’m grateful for my Queen @triumphant_tolu for always praying for me and motivating me to do better and of course I’m thankful for everyone that has listened to these works and criticized, encouraged and inspired me. God bless you all.Cheers to… Let’s call it the middle of the first half of the journey. SEE THE LIST OF HIS SONGS BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “Who are you to carry Darasimi just like that?”, Jaymikee and Damilola drill Lawrence in a new video.
- It’s Official: Mike Bamiloye’s last child, Darasimi set to walk down the aisle with Lawrence Oyor
- “They will be your friend finish, only to take away your baby sister”, Damilola Mike Bamiloye jokingly reacts to DL2020
- “I proposed to Darasimi April 2018, she said “yes” August 2018”, Lawrence breaks silence
- ‘Why I kept Lawrence in the waiting room for four months’, Darasimi reveals
- ‘Dad enrolled me for music lesson when he saw my interest’, Jaymikee recounts, highlight 81 movie songs scored in 15years of music journey