US-Based Elvon Jarrett’s wife, Dr Tokunbo Jarrett has shared some pictures she took with the Bamiloyes during her last visit to Nigeria. Tokunbo Jarrett had earlier shared a picture of herself in the TED studio with a short but comical caption announcing that she was ready for the show.
However, she had taken to her Instagram page to share more pictures of herself and the Bamiloye stating that her visit to Nigeria was productive. She also thanked God for giving her the opportunity to meet her family at different spheres.
Sharing the pictures she took with the family of Joshua Mike-Bamiloye and Damiloye Mike-Bamiloye, she captioned; “My trip to Nigeria was very productive. God allowed me to meet my family both biological, spiritual, drama and academic. Thank you Father for the opportunity “. In another post, she shared a picture she took with Joshua and Mummy Gloria with the caption; “So still thanking the Lord for my trip to Nigeria awesome time with a blessed family My Mummy herself”. SEE PHOTOS BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- (Photos): Elvon Jarrett’s son, Emmanuel celebrates 22nd birthday today, mom talks about ordeal at his birth
- “If you fail to guide your children unto the truth, you are a failure in all things”, Tokunbo Jarrett
- Video: Veteran Actor, Elvon Jarrett sings beautifully as he encourages fans that ‘prayers settle all things’.
- “Do not marry if you find it hard to forgive” – Dr. Tokunbo Jarrett
- ‘Your life is a gift from God, don’t mess it up before you return it back to Him’ – Evang. Mike Bamiloye
- Seun Adejumobi’s wife, Ifeoluwa celebrates her birthday today with beautiful pictures (Photos)