Popular gospel musician, Evang. Tope Patricia Alabi, has taken to her Instagram page on Sunday to celebrate her husband, Soji Alabi on his birthday. She described him as her choice in life.
Tope, who appreciated her fans for celebrating her husband with her said she appreciated the prayers and goodwill messages sent to her by friends and families. She prayed that God will honour and bless them back in returns.
She captioned the loved up picture of herself and her husband wearing a matching outfit with; ‘A big thank you for celebrating my husband’s birthday. Your prayers, wishes and goodwill messages are well appreciated. God will honour and bless you in Jesus precious name. My CHOICE, I celebrate you sir. Happy birthday. Igba Odun, Odun kan ni loruko Jesu. love you.’
Fans have also taken to the comment section to also join the renowned gospel musician in celebrating her husband on his birthday by praying for him that God will grant him long life in good health and blesses him the more. SEE PHOTO BELOW;
Soji Alabi is the husband to Tope Alabi. He is also one of the instrumentalists of the musician. Tope has waxed many albums. Fans have prayed for the couple that may their love continue to wax strong. Patricia Temitope Alabi is one of the popular gospel musicians. She has won many awards. She has also produced many songs for both gospel movies and secular movies as theme songs.
- Bishop Oyedepo Surprises Tope Alabi On Her 50th Birthday (Video)
- Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi celebrates daughter, Ayomikun as she turns 23, showers on her intense prayers (Video)
- Nigerian Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi showers prayers on her 2nd daughter, Deborah, as she clocks 18 (Photos)
- Tope Alabi’s daughter, Ayomiku graduates from Bowen University
- Sinach, who gave birth to her first child at 46, celebrates her daughter’s first birthday (Photos)
- Bishop Oyedepo’s wife, Faith Abiola Oyedepo celebrates her 63rd birthday today