The founder and the general superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor W.F Kumuyi and his wife, Mrs Esther Kumuyi are currently celebrating God’s faithfulness over their marriage of 11 years.
The 80years old cleric got married to his wife on the 13th of Oct., 2010 following the passing on unto eternal glory of his previous wife, Mrs Ether Abiodun Kumuyi who slept in the Lord on the during the Deeper Life Church Easter retreat on the 11th of April, 2009.
Report has it that Pastor Kumuyi met Late Abiodun Kumuyi (nee Olowu) in September 1972, became one of his Bible study students and a member of his fledging Christian ministry and they got married on 13 September 1980 in Lagos, and blessed with two wonderful children, Jeremiah and John.
Because of the ministerial assignment that involves the physical contribution of Cleric’s wife, Pastor W.F Kumuyi remarried in 2010, exactly 18 months after the death of his first wife. Pastor Kumuyi married Folashade Adenike Blaize in London. Folashade was the Administrator of the Deeper Life Bible Church, London and was 65 years of old when she agreed to marry the cleric as her first husband.
A statement by the church said Kumuyi’s decision to remarry was not entirely his. The statement endorsed on his behalf by the church’s Secretary, Pastor L Nnadozie said his marriage to Esther sparked joy and spontaneous happiness among members of the church.
The statement reads: “Pastor Kumuyi had lost his wife, Biodun in April last year (2009). The death of the woman affectionately called ‘mummy’ or ‘mama’ by members of the church, became a cause for concern for leaders in the church as she was almost inseparable from her husband. The church leaders were so concerned that the pastor must not remain lonely, that they led a delegation to encourage him to begin praying to God to give him another wife. The leaders also began praying for their pastor to get another partner. Although initially reluctant, Pastor Kumuyi later prayed and testified to the leaders that God had answered their prayers. This is what culminated in the marriage ceremony in London.”
The statement revealed that the new wife, whose other names are Folashade Aduke, is the National and International Woman Co-odinator of the church. She is 65. And wait for this: she was never married, because, according to Nnadozie, she committed her life to the Lord.
Today the marriage is 11years. Congratulations to Baba and Mama. God will continue to bless your marriage. SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW
- Salvation Ministries Founder, Pastor David Ibiyeomie and wife, celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary (Photos)
- (Photos): Kenneth & Gloria Copeland Celebrate #59th wedding Anniversary
- Senior Pastor of Daystar Christian Centre, Pastor Sam Adeyemi and wife, Nike Adeyemi celebrates 28th wedding anniversary
- Gov. Babajide Sanwoolu joins Pastor W.F Kumuyi for his 80th birthday Thanksgiving
- (Photos): Popular Cleric Evang Gospel Agochukwu gifts students, disabled, widows trailer loads of rice; with millions of cash gifts to celebrate 5 years marriage anniversary with 5 kids.
- Bishop David Oyedepo and wife, Faith celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary, shares HOW THEY MET (Photos)