The Metropolitan and Senior Pastors of House on the Rock, The Rock Cathedral, Pastor Paul Adefarasin and his beautiful wife, Pastor (Mrs) Ifeanyi Adefarasin are currently celebrating their 26th year of togetherness and God’s faithfulness over their marriage. Sharing some lovely pictures of their social media pages, the couple penned down lovely notes appreciating the sacrifices they both made to keep their marital journey going and fulfilled. SEE THE LOVELY NOTES AND BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS BELOW;
FROM PASTOR PAUL ADEFARASIN TO HIS WIFE
“Through many dangers, toils and snares, we have already come”
‘‘Twas Grace that brought us safe thus far and Grace will lead us on”
“His promises are good to us, His words our hopes secured.”
Thank you for being the gracious heart that you are, …the steadfast rock, …the loving wife, …the consummate mother to our family and fold. Thank you for being the firm and steadfast friend through thick and thin;
…the faithful intercessor when things seemed dim
…the unflinching lover of my soul and the oft wind in my sails,
…still waters and calming seas beside which I have reposed my laboured limbs and where my wearied soul found rest when each day and its duty was done.
Through the days, through the weeks, through the months, through the years, the decades and now through the quarter centuries, you epitomise this all and much more.
Happy 26th Anniversary to us – my star, from your star
‘Deolu *partly adapted from The Amazing Grace”*
PASTOR IFEANYI ADEFARASIN TO HER HUSBAND
Thank you for your love and friendship.
Thank you for your commitment and dependability.
Thank you for your leadership and guidance.
Thank you for being the amazing person that you are.
Thank you for being you.
Thank you for being the father to my children and my husband.
Thank you for the past 26 years.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW;
- “God will constantly give you pleasant surprises”- Pastor Adeboye prays for Paul Adefarasin as he turns 58
- “If you spend or eat part of your tithe, God will charge you” Bishop Oyedepo writes
- Oyakhilome says Federal Government has no right to limit duration of service
- Pastor Tunde Bakare opposes reopening of churches, states reason
- Our Lagos and Ogun churches will not reopen – MFM
- “No matter how good you are in that calling or ministry, if it is outside God’s calling for your life, it is regarded as irrelevant”, Pastor Adeboye