Pastor Taiwo Odukoya has demonstrated immense courage, strength and faith in God as he showed up in church to lead the praise and worship session days after losing his second wife.The cleric’s South African wife, Nomthi passed away after a battle with cancer on November 9 and Nigerians grieved with him.
Jimmy Odukoya praises father
The actor shared a video of his dad kneeling at the altar as he praised God wholly and passionately. Jimmy praised his father’s strength, courage, and faith despite the big blow that just hit him. He also expressed how honoured and privileged he is to have been fathered by the pastor.
“I sit here and marvel at the man my father @pastortaiwo is, He lost his wife @pastornomthi on Tuesday ; (2nd wife he would loose to death ) and here He is worshipping on stage in church on Sunday leading the church to worship; What manner of man is this ? His Strength in the midst of pain; His Courage in the face of fear; His Faith in a sea of doubt; His Perseverance through disappointment; His Wisdom amidst chaos; His Dedication beyond personal loss; His Unwavering Love for God bypassing his present reality are what legends are made of !! The battles He has fought would break a lesser man; I am FULLY PERSUADED that the very breath of God flows through him and that is what continues to strengthen him.” SEE VIDEO BELOW
officiallolo1:”A General indeed, an example of a believer.
“iamsteveharris:”There are no words.”iamenado:
“Wow! If unwavering faith was a person.”mhiiz_dee:”Omo life could be sad o.
“mrs_ngongang_:”Truly nothing can separate us from the Love of Christ our Lord, the devil has been put to shame, God will continue to strengthen you Papa.”
Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya’s children react to stepmom’s death
The family of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya was thrown into mourning after his second wife, Nomthi Odukoya died following a hard battle with cancer.The pastor’s older children from his previous marriage to late Bimbo Odukoya, Jimmy and Tolu reacted to the demise of their stepmom by penning emotional notes.They offered their condolences on their verified Instagram pages.
- (Photos): Bishop David Oyedepo, Abioye pay condolence visit to Pastor Taiwo Odukoya who lost his wife yesterday
- Pastor E.A Adeboye Advises FG to Engage Religious Leaders in Covid-19 Committees | gospelgist
- “This is the first Easter I have spent at home since 1974 when I gave my life to Christ” – Pastor E.A Adeboye | gospelflowng
- “Churches are not allowed to open for 2hrs but markets are allowed for 6hrs” – Bishop Oyedepo questions lockdown order (Video)
- “The doors to churches across Nations are again declared open. Anyone against it will die for it” – Bishop Oyedepo declares (Video)
- Three men come out unscathed after a container fell on their car while traveling on Apapa road (Photos/Video)