The founder and senior pastor of Trinity House, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo wire a sober look as he attended the memorial service of his late wife, Ibidunni Ighodalo. The ex beauty queen, event management expert and philanthropist, Ibidunni Ituah Ighodalo died on the 14th of June, 2020 at age 39.
The executive officer of Elizabeth R, died of cardiac arrest in a hotel room in Port Harcourt where she went for official assignment. Her remains were flown to Lagos where she was laid to rest.
Ituah Ighodalo was buried on the 20th of June 2020 amidst tears. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the funeral was attended by only close friends and family members. Though it was streamed live on social media platforms.
June 14, marked the two years anniversary of the deceased. In honor of her, her husband and family held a memorial service. The mother of late Ibidunni Ighodalo, Ibidunni Ighodalo’s beautiful kids, his brother Asue and his wife, Ifeyinwa Ighodalo were present at the memorial.
Recall that Pastor Ituah Ighodalo had given reasons why he might not remarry, following the death of his wife, Ibidun.
Speaking in a new interview, the Man of God when asked to disclose when he will likely remarry said “It is a difficult question, Ibidun and I had a phenomenal relationship, i gave her everything, i don’t have anything to give any other woman, I am sorry, I am only focusing on my kids, ministry and hearing from GOD.”
- Pastor Ituah Ighodalo’s wife, Ibidun is dead
- Pastor Ighodalo conducts service hours after wife’s death (Video)
- Ibidunni Ighodalo is in a better place, Adeboye affirms
- Tears As Ibidunni Ighodalo Finally Laid To Rest
- “Your mom would have gone extra for you”, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo celebrates son as he turns three.
- PHOTOS; “Life after Ibidun” Pastor Ituah Ighodalo in new family shoot