The senior pastor, Trinity House, Ituah Ighodalo conducted a funeral service some hours after he received the news of his wife’s death, Ibidun Ajayi-Ighodalo.
It was gathered that the cleric conducted the funeral service of Ayodeji Modupe Johnson who happens to be the grandson of Industrialist, Razak Okoya.
Everywhere tense, confused, frightening and disturbing but here we are today,
I mean if they had told us last week Sunday that we’ll be here to celebrate Ayodeji’s life, we say it’s not possible, he was ill no doubt but we were believing God that he wouldl be well but here we are right now and here is but a lot of you know that I shouldn’t be here but that is how life is.
2’O clock this morning, I received a call that shattered my life but life must go on, and here we are today. So I’ve come to speak to us very peacefully on something I have called “LIFE”.
Life is a deep mystery, there is no one human being, no matter how wise they are like Solomon who can say to you that they fully understand life, the bible says we see in part, we understand in part, we prophesy in part and it says most of the time we see in a dark hourly but there is going to come a time when we see clearly as Jesus sees. Life is a mystery and let us accept the mystery of life.
I was telling some people yesterday/today, we don’t have control over most things in life, you don’t have control on how you were born, who gave birth to you, when you were born, whose womb you came, your complexion, your race, your culture, the color of your eyes, your height, and even very limited control over your weight….
If this time yesterday anybody would have told me, things will be the way it is, I will say it’s not possible, how can it be possible but this is how life is, LIFE IS NOTHING.
See Video below;
- Pastor Ituah Ighodalo’s wife, Ibidun is dead
- “Your mom would have gone extra for you”, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo celebrates son as he turns three.
- “This is the first Easter I have spent at home since 1974 when I gave my life to Christ” – Pastor E.A Adeboye | gospelflowng
- “Churches are not allowed to open for 2hrs but markets are allowed for 6hrs” – Bishop Oyedepo questions lockdown order (Video)
- Pastor Tunde Bakare opposes reopening of churches, states reason
- Our Lagos and Ogun churches will not reopen – MFM