The Founder and Senior Pastor of Dunamis Int’l Gospel Centre, Pastor (Dr) Paul Enenche has reacted to the recent outburst of a news about him acquiring a private Jet. Read his full post below
We want to appreciate all our wishers for wishing us well in the journey of our life and Ministry. We became aware of certain fake news flying in the air regarding our purported acquisition of a private jet, and we would like to make the following points clear:
1. The possession of a private jet for the purpose of easy, stress-less and aggressive spread of the gospel is not a luxury but a basic and vital necessity. 2. By God’s grace, we do not lack the capacity to acquire or own a private jet for the sake of the gospel.
3. However, the news of our acquisition of a private jet that is currently making rounds is absolutely false and totally untrue.
Having said the above, it is important to note the following for the records. The picture of the jet making rounds is that of an aircraft, N838BB HAWKER 800XP (HS25), belonging to a private aviation company that was chartered in December 2019 for a series of crusades in Benue State.
Our Position on the acquisition or ownership of a private Jet: 1. If the private jet is an equipment for kingdom assignment, then it cannot be considered an achievement. Though congratulations for a worthy feat is natural, especially among loved ones and well wishers, it is not necessary in this case. After all, who was ever congratulated for buying a microphone with which to preach the gospel? Nobody was ever congratulated for buying a Bible, a keyboard, amplifiers, speakers, drum sets or other sound and crusade equipment for kingdom assignment. So, it is pointless to send congratulatory messages for what is a basic work tool for kingdom evangelistic assignment.
2. The greatest congratulations we would ever like to receive is from our Master at the end of the journey for souls won, lives transformed and destinies changed in the course of our assignment on the earth with the statement: “Well done, thou good and faithful servant.”
3. We do not need to acquire or buy an equipment before we can own it. 4. We have the capacity to announce by ourselves, whatever we deem news-worthy.
God bless you all, and may the peace of the Lord abide with you as you stay faithful and remain committed to the truth. This is the truth! Take it and spread it.
Culled from Dr Pastor Paul Enenche’s Page
- Pastor Paul Enenche listed among the 100 Most Reputable Africans
- JUST IN – Daddy freeze apologizes for calling Bishop Oyedepo names (Video)
- Pastor (Dr) Paul Enenche narrates how his wife’s miscarriage was reversed by faith
- Pastor (Dr) Enenche slams ‘Haters of the Church’ over comments on Mega building projects by the Church
- Tears of joy flow freely as beneficiaries receive Dr. Pst. Paul Enenche’s 53rd birthday packages! (Photos)
- “If not for the existence of the church, many Nigerians would not be alive” — Pastor Paul Enenche