The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye will be commissioning, to the glory of God Enoch and Folu Adeboye at the Olabisi Onabanjo Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, Ogun State on Thursday 5th of August, 2021 by 12:00noon.
This was announced by Pastor Leke Adeboye via his official Instagram page few hours ago, accompanied by a flyer where it could be established that the Intensive Care Unit was named after the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye and his wife, Folu Adeboye. SEE FLYER BELOW
- See photos & video of the New RCCG National Hqts Parish Building (Coastline Worship Center) of 17 floors
- (Photos): Pastor Adeboye, meets the 8 freed RCCG members kidnapped in Kaduna, and the state Governor, Nasir El-Rufai
- Pastor E.A Adeboye to commission Intensive Care Unit Facility in Ondo State
- “Critics won’t see this now”, Leke Adeboye says as he announces the commissioning of a new dialysis centre donated by Pastor E.A Adeboye
- RCCG spends 18 Billion Naira ($36 million) on charity in the last 3 years, intends to do more (details)
- Pastor Adeboye ordains 2,231 Full-Time Pastors, 4,726 Assistant Pastors, 10,806 Deacons and Deaconesses