The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye will be commissioning, to the glory of God Akindayomi-Adeboye Intensive Care Unit facility at the University of Medical Science Teaching Hospital Complex, Laje Road, Ondo State on Thursday 29th of April, 2021 by 12:00noon.
This was announced via the official Facebook page of RCCG Public Relation, accompanied by a flyer where it could be established that the Intensive Care Unit was named after the Founder of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Late Pa. Josiah Akindayomi and the current General Overseer of the church, Pastor E.A Adeboye. SEE FLYER BELOW
- See photos & video of the New RCCG National Hqts Parish Building (Coastline Worship Center) of 17 floors
- (Photos): Pastor Adeboye, meets the 8 freed RCCG members kidnapped in Kaduna, and the state Governor, Nasir El-Rufai
- “Critics won’t see this now”, Leke Adeboye says as he announces the commissioning of a new dialysis centre donated by Pastor E.A Adeboye
- Pastor E.A Adeboye to commission a new dialysis centre in OOU Teaching Hospital, Ogun State
- RCCG spends 18 Billion Naira ($36 million) on charity in the last 3 years, intends to do more (details)
- Pastor Adeboye ordains 2,231 Full-Time Pastors, 4,726 Assistant Pastors, 10,806 Deacons and Deaconesses