The Founder and Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Pastor (Dr) Paul Enenche has reacted to negative comments that trailed the announcement and execution of some of the Mega buildings projects the Church embarked on of recent. Church Gist, who took Pastor (Dr) Paul Enenche’s reaction to their Facebook platform gave in sketchy words the areas the pastor touched while reacting.
According to Pastor Enenche, the world is yet to see many wonders the Lord is going to use the Church to do, so he advised the haters of the church to enlarge their capacity as they will see many of such projects or even more. Speaking further, he said the government cannot attempt Mega projects like the Church without a touch of misappropriation and dishonesty which will make it difficult for them to complete such project quick.
In his words;
“An Israeli man came here (The Lord’s Garden) and said he had travelled round the world and had not seen anything like the Glory Dome. Another one is coming up in Lagos. The Faith Tabernacle seating 50,000 people will now become an overflow. That kind of thing has never happened before.”
“Even the government cannot bear it, they would have eaten all the money before completion and would keep passing it down from one administration to another. I won’t tell you the name of the place where I live but they have been constructing a stadium, one stadium for 30 years.”
“All those who have capacity to hate church people should enlarge their capacity because they have not seen anything yet.”
- ”Freeze”, you are a mad dog and you are cursed, Pastor Paul Enenche roars in Holy anger (Video)
- Christmas Welfare: Pastor (Dr) Paul Enenche of Dunamis distributes food, others (Photos)
- Pastor Enenche reacts to the purported acquisition of a private Jet
- “You don’t need the title of an Evangelist/Pastor to be a soul winner”– Pastor Dr Paul Enenche
- Senior Pastor of Dunamis Int’l Gospel Centre, Dr Paul Enenche celebrates 53rd birthday
- It is the height of irresponsibility for a man to say ‘my wife does the prayer for me’ – Dr. Paul Enenche