The Senior Pastor of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie has given daddy freeze, the On-Air Personality (OAP), who is more known for attacking men of God for their utterances his last warning. Recently, Daddy Freeze disagreed with Bishop Oyedepo’s advice on submission of wives to their husbands, saying “being married for 30 years does not make you a marriage expert”, following comments from some people who said Oyedepo has been married for decades whereas daddy freeze’s first marriage ended in a divorce.
Yesterday, Pastor Ibiyeomie warned Freeze never to insult his father (Bishop David Oyedepo) again else he (Pastor Ibiyeomie) will fight Daddy Freeze spiritually and physically till he’s silent forever. He further queried Daddy freeze’s Nationality and openly said he’s a bastard who doesn’t know his father, he also dared him to show the public his father’s picture if he truly has one.
In his words;I will not sit down and watch one bastard insult my father. Does he have a father? He’s born by a Somalian. If he has a father, let him show us his father’s picture. Someone that was given birth to in a ship, Does he look like a Nigerian? I will tear you into pieces the next time you insult my father. Daddy Freeze is a bastard and his father is not known and that is why he insults my father. I will charge him to court and fight him spiritually. Someone who cannot manage his home. He’s just a broadcaster who doesn’t have a good job.
He finally advised the congregation never to stand their fathers being insulted. He also prayed for them that the Lion part Christianity that will make them challenge what seems unchallengeable will come upon them. SEE VIDEO BELOW
- Video of Daddy Freeze calling Bishop Oyedepo “bastard” and “bald headed fowl” surfaces online (Video)
- Pastor Poju Oyemade speaks on Freeze’s Saga, supports Pastor Ibiyeomie and Enenche’s open rebukes.
- “All these things happening in Nigeria, I saw it long ago. We warned, but they thought we were mad” – Pastor David Ibiyeomie
- Satan is using Covid-19 As tactic to discourage God’s people’, Priscilla Shirer Warns Christians | gospelflowng
- Complete list of the 365 “Fear Not” in the Bible
- Lawrence and Godswill Oyor’s dad, Rev. Gomba Oyor dies at 61