The Founder and Senior pastor of Loveworld ministries popularly known as Christ Embassey, Pasotor (Dr) Chris Oyakhilome has slammed those who calls themselves black especially Africans, and those that initiated the black lives matter moment.
While speaking to his church members via telecast, the popular pastor said that black is simply an absence of color and it is not associated with anything good.
“Maybe I should tell you something, those of you that say black lives matter, I feel sorry for you! Do you really believe you have a black life? Do you want me to read to you the meaning of black?
“Who called you black? Shouldn’t you have rejected that from the beginning? A contradiction, a bundle of contradiction. You refused negro and nigga… But that’s what black is. You took the English version.
“Negro means black. Do you know what black means… Have you ever seen black? Black means the absence of colour, absence of good, absence of light and absence of direction. These are the meaning of black. Black is not a colour but the absence of colour.. like you are sick, don’t you understand it?
“It’s about time Africans say to themselves we are not black. STOP ALL THIS BLACK LIVES MATTER! Let no one call you black because you are not black… The definition of black is not good and they are using it to destroy you…
“When you keep calling yourself black… You mean light is absent, colour is absent and you will never come to a place of light… You will be under… When God gives you a Prophetic instruction, it is important that you follow into the latter.”
- Chris Oyakhilome slams church leaders for shutting down churches over COVID-19
- HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YINKA AYEFELE ? | gospelflowng
- Honouring your parents attract more blessings – Bishop Oyedepo
- 53rd wedding anniversary; Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke, mocks critics
- “Your mom would have gone extra for you”, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo celebrates son as he turns three.
- Winners’ Chapel Plants 9,500 churches in 9 months amidst COVID-19 Lockdown, #EndSARS Protests/curfews