Carissa Sharon, daughter of popular clergyman, Chris Oyakhilome, and her husband, Phillip Frimpong, have showed off their daughter’s first for the first time since she was born and she’s adorable!
Phillip took to his Instagram page today, November 16, to share new family photos with their little girl, Arielle Rachelle-Marise Frimpong. The couple welcomed Arielle – their first child – in April this year. See the photos below,
Carissa and her Ghanaian husband tied the knot in 2018 in a star studded wedding that trended in Nigeria for days. Asides their society wedding, their beauty love story also warmed the hearts of many Nigerians.
Carissa, was born in Switzerland to Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome while Philip grew up in Amsterdam, and as fate would have it, they somehow found their way to the UK where they met.
How they Met; Philip met Sharon in 2013, at the UK Higher Life Conference. Although he was really hyped about Pastor Chris being there, he couldn’t help but notice Sharon’s amazing song ministration, so yeah! He asked her about the song. She was walking fast, so he greeted her to get her attention and somehow they got talking and it just blossomed into an organic friendship that has been amazing since.
Love at first sight; With a huge smile, He said: “Deep down, I knew I’d be in Sharon’s life forever and she’d be in mine” and that’s how it was. With tears in her eyes, She said: “He’s been my best friend for many years and I’m actually just so grateful”
The proposal; And on the 27th of November last year, he popped the question and she definitely said yes! and the lovebirds took to Instagram to gush about it.
Never dated; She also revealed that they never dated, but went straight to marriage plans after they were both love struck.
- Chris Oyakhilome slams church leaders for shutting down churches over COVID-19
- You can’t believe in Jesus and be afraid of touching Covid-19 patients – Chris Oyakhilome (Video)
- Oyakhilome says Federal Government has no right to limit duration of service
- Pastor Chris slams Africans who call themselves black, says black is not associated with anything good.
- Breaking!: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome welcomes first grandchild
- (Photos): Pastor Chris Oyakhilome donates a tuition-free school and hospital in Adamawa State