Leke Adeboye, The son of the General Overseer of the redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye has blessed a roadside corn seller he spotted praying over her charcoal pot with the sum of 10 Thousand Naira.
The cleric’s son, Pastor Leke Adeboye who shared this on his Instagram page also advised his followers to remain faithful to God in all they do even when no one else is watching.
In all we do we need God, when we are faithful in little when no one else is watching. No one will see how she was doing now but when she is now big. They will be looking for some story about how they used to know her or help her. Anyways stay true with God so He can see you through!
SEE VIDEO BELOW
- 53rd wedding anniversary; Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke, mocks critics
- Pastor E.A Adeboye’s son, Leke leads #EndSARS service outside Lagos Government House
- (Photos): Pastor Leke Adeboye celebrates 9th wedding anniversary with his wife, Titilope
- Satan is using Covid-19 As tactic to discourage God’s people’, Priscilla Shirer Warns Christians | gospelflowng
- Complete list of the 365 “Fear Not” in the Bible
- Pregnant COVID-19 patient delivered of a baby boy in Lagos State