The helicopter bought by Pastor Enoch Adeboye with registration marking 5NEAA (Enoch Adejare Adeboye) as reported by Church Gist in September 2020 has been sold. Church Gist sources gathered that after the helicopter was purchased, the managers of the aircraft charged $50,000 monthly for Nav charges apart from other charges cumulatively costing about $300,000 every single month.
Pastor Adeboye the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church was displeased with this and thus got rid of the helicopter. Church Gist tried to find out if Daddy G.O intends to get another one but did not get an affirmative response. The 79 year old G.O has now resorted to using the Bishop David Oyedepo owned helicopter whenever he goes on his regular mission visits and that remains the position for now.
Bishop David Oyedepo has said that God showed him wings in April 1982 indicative that the ministry he was called to pastor will be operating with ‘aircrafts’. This has led the Living Faith Church to own a hangar to manage her aircraft in order to further reduce resting costs of running these aircraft.
- “No matter how good you are in that calling or ministry, if it is outside God’s calling for your life, it is regarded as irrelevant”, Pastor Adeboye
- BREAKING!: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter
- Breaking: Pastor E.A Adeboye declares a 30-day fasting and prayer over situations in Nigeria
- ‘You are a light’, Pastor Adeboye writes as he celebrates Osinbajo at 64
- Photos of Pastor Adeboye’s only daughter, Boluwagbe Adubi who clocks 51 today
- Pastor E.A Adeboye to commission Intensive Care Unit Facility in Ondo State