Veteran gospel actress, Omolara Ayoola has shared another thought provoking message about sexual immorality laid on the foundation of parental consent.
Moments ago, the sexual purity ambassador took to her social media platforms to caution the singles who still engage in sexual immorality on the basis that their parents are aware of their relationship and they also have their parents’ consents.
PMH stated in concrete terms that “Parental consent in a relationship is not a license to practice sexual immorality” after giving an illustration of a lady being advised to limit her visitation to a brother’s house or probably meet with the the brother in open places to ensure the relationship is pure and the bed undefiled, rather she justifies her actions with her parents’ consent.
“They told you to reduce your visit to that brother’s house and meet in open places to help you keep the relationship pure, you said your parents are aware of the relationship, Please tell me, are they also aware that he has been taking your clothes off and perhaps sleeping with you? SELAH”
See picture below
View this post on Instagram
Parental consent in a relationship is not a licence to practice sexual immorality. Be wise. #omolaraayoolapmhofficial #wallfoundation #wallfoundationshow #heart2heartwithpmh #sexualpurityacademy #ayoolaomolarapmh #smhphotographyshotz #gospelfilmsng #sexualpurity #ladiesofworthandcharacter
A post shared by Ayoola Omolara Pmh (@omolaraayoolapmhofficial) on
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Fathers’ Day: PMH recounts some fun moments she had with her dad when he was alive (Video)
- Omolara Ayoola spotted singing and dancing with some WALL foundation princesses in her new office (Video)
- #EndSARS: “Our cry has reached the ears of the Lord and He will fight”, Omolara Ayoola assures Nigerians
- PMH shares throwback picture of when Jaymikee, Dami & Dara were still in the singles’ club (Photo)
- Giving your body as a payback for Valentine’s day gift is foolishness – Omolara Ayoola
- ‘The Internet never forgets’, PMH reminds ladies who go nak*d to gain attention and followers on social media