The popular gospel music singer and RCCG Pastor, Pastor Nathaniel Bassey has take to his official Twitter page to mourn those who lost thier lives during the Owo Massacre on the 5th of June, 2022 at St Francis Catholic Church in Owo, Ondo state.
In his words; To the 40 souls gruesomely murdered, and buried today, we will not forget you. I pray God’s comfort and healing for the families and loved ones. And may justice be serviced accordingly. In Jesus’ name. PHOTOS BELOW
- #EndSars: Nathaniel Bassey, Mercy Chinwo, Tolucci and other gospel singers share personal experiences on harassment
- (Photos): “She married me when I had nothing”, Gospel singer, Nathaniel Bassey pens as he celebrates 8th wedding anniversary with his beautiful wife, Sarah
- He’s in a better place; No bandits, kidnapping, terrorism, corona virus or economic hardship, Nathaniel Bassey pens tribute
- “Before you judge people’s harvest, ask about their sowing” – Nathaniel Bassey
- ‘A Man that God has helped’, Gospel singer, Nathaniel Bassey writes as he celebrates 43rd birthday in style (Photos)
- How Devil planned to roast us over night – Nathaniel Bassey shares near death experience