The general overseer of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua popularly called T.B Joshua has called out that those in isolation be gathered for virtual prayers as he noted that “the blessing of Jesus is for those who knock and ask”.
He made this statement during an announcement on Tuesday to government officials and medical practitioners adding that in whatever way they support to make the intercession happen, “we are a team; we are not doing more than you, together we shall pray for them. Together we shall be set free from this covid-19.”
Stressing that those infected need prayers, T.B Joshua recalled the bible scripture where Jesus healed all who had various sicknesses.
“The same anointing that heals one is also able to heal all at the same time,” he added.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- WHO breaks silence on ‘COVID-19 healing’ by TB Joshua
- Oyakhilome says Federal Government has no right to limit duration of service
- Pastor Tunde Bakare opposes reopening of churches, states reason
- Our Lagos and Ogun churches will not reopen – MFM
- “No matter how good you are in that calling or ministry, if it is outside God’s calling for your life, it is regarded as irrelevant”, Pastor Adeboye
- (Video): Sinach gives scholarship to little boy who sells water by roadside in an educative way