Bishop David Oyedepo of The Living Faith Church Worldwide, p.k.a Winners’ Chapel has given out another advise on marriage following a tip to a fruitful marriage he shared on his Instagram page some days ago that stirred up different reactions from social media users.
Today, Bishop Oyedepo has directed his advice towards men, stating that one of the ways a husband should show his love for his wife is by joyfully giving her gifts. He further explained that what matters is taking up the responsibility of giving gift and not the amount of gifts given.
In his words;
One of the ways a husband should express his love for his wife is by giving. A husband should willingly and joyfully give gifts to his wife. How much (quantity) is given is not the issue. He should rather accept his responsibility, by joyfully giving his wife gifts. That is what counts. #marriage #breakinglimits
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Honouring your parents attract more blessings – Bishop Oyedepo
- “You don’t need to run abroad. There is nothing anywhere else that is not in Nigeria” – Bishop Oyedepo
- Bishop Oyedepo says re-opening of churches led to decrease in Coronavirus
- Video of Daddy Freeze calling Bishop Oyedepo “bastard” and “bald headed fowl” surfaces online (Video)
- Winners’ Chapel Plants 9,500 churches in 9 months amidst COVID-19 Lockdown, #EndSARS Protests/curfews
- Bishop Oyedepo shares tips on Success