The doctrine of “once saved, always saved” teaches that it is not possible for a child of God to sin in such a way that he will be lost. However, Gospel filmmaker and Founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Evangelist Mike Bamiloye has called on his followers to be careful of entertaining the erroneous doctrine that provides a false comfort and a deceitful feeling of security. This was addressed this morning with notions to back up his claims. READ POST BELOW;
WHAT DOES “DENYING YOURSELF AND CARRYING THE CROSS MEAN??
Luke 9:23 NKJV  Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.”
What is the Meaning of this Verse said by Jesus Christ?
If after Salvation, we need not do anything to our Life and Soul again,
What is the Meaning of Carrying Cross Daily, and Following Jesus.
What is the Meaning of Denying Oneself Daily and Following.
Does it not mean Living to Please God?
Does it not mean Denying Yourself of all Pleasures of Sin?
Does it not Mean there is Cross of Sacrifice to Bare Daily.
DOES SALVATION Means living Carelessly in Ungodliness and Sins?
IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR SALVATION IS ETERNAL AND CAN NOT BE LOST:
* what happens to a Believer who keep on living in Fornication and Immorality?
* What happens to Believers living spiritually careless lives and some commuting Abortions and perversion at will without any remorse any longer.
The 10 Virgins were invited and waiting for the Bridegroom, but 5 woke up late not properly ready for the Bridegroom. If once you give your life to Christ, you can never lose your Salvation, HOW COME SOME WILL BE REJECTED BY CHRIST AT THE END? WHY WOULD JESUS SAY TO SOME PROPHETS, PASTORS, AND CHRISTIANS AT THE END THAT HE NEVER KNEW THEM EVEN AFTER THEY HAD PERFORMED MIRACLES AND WONDERS IN HIS NAME.
He said THEY ARE WORKERS OF INIQUITIES….. HE SAID, THEY PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS. The Category of this people falls within those who are living their Christian lives Lawlessly and carelessly believing that they can Never lose their Salvation no matter how they live their lives. Matthew 25:13 NKJV. Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming. If The Saved can not be lost, would there be Need for Jesus to warn us all to Watch out for the coming of the Son of Man?
The devilish and demonic heresy of Eternal security has made sins and unrighteousness very common and rampart among the church of God. Today, unbelievers who have the natural fear of God that is common among moralist are becoming more dependable and loyal than professed Christians who have become slaves to insatiable sins.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “May I finish strong too”, Mike Bamiloye pens prayers to celebrate Morris Cerullo’s life well lived
- Mike Bamiloye reacts to feminists’ attack over Pastor Adeboye’s birthday message to his wife.
- Youths who are still single and searching are still insulting a man that has been married for 52 years. Mike Bamiloye reacts to feminists’ attack over Adeboye’s birthday message to his wife.
- Why marry him when you cannot submit to him? – Mike Bamiloye questions
- [email protected]: “Last year, God said He’s going to do more through MZFM, it is happening”, Evang. Mike Bamiloye testifies
- Evang. Mike Bamiloye toasts to 54 years in marriage of the Adeboyes, makes powerful wishes for himself and Mummy Gloria