President of Christ The Rock Media Communication, Lady Evang. Seyi Pedro has taken to her official Facebook page to narrate how she obeyed God’s instruction even when it was very hard. Sharing the flyer of her latest film production titled ‘The Target’, the gospel filmmaker recounts her experience worth learning from.
In her words; It was around this same date exactly 2 years ago when we were preparing for the inauguration of PRAYING WOMEN FELLOWSHIP (PWF), the Lord laid it in our hearts to produce a movie for the course..Gbam! Inspiration came, I was thinking it was going to be a short movie (considering my purse as well) lo and behold, I heard it loud&clear it is going to be in episodes. Jesus! Where is the money?
2 days to the location, my Uncle sent me big (Nigeria) money for IVF. As I was praising God for this, the Lord said No, the money is not for IVF but for the film location and the program at large.. Father, why now? How do I explain this? Make I kuku no talk about it with anyone…so, I spent the money as directed by the Holy Spirit not knowing I was writing my final test to unlock my Miracle of fruitfulness.
Immediately after the program, the very following day, while thinking on how to raise the money back for the treatment, I discovered I was not feeling fine..it was stress so I thought but 9 months later, JOANNA came. Hallelujah. So, we shot 3 episodes before the compulsory maternity leave and couldn’t continue till after a year. Even the inspiration stopped until the arrival of our SPECIAL CAST. The location was on hold because one of its casts was not yet born.
When the inspiration came back, then I understood the reason why it must be paused. The shooting continued after a year, a lot happened but to the glory of God, I present to you THE TARGET. It’s Joanna’s first appearance …It will start running on Seyi Pedro Youtube channel, starting from FRIDAY, 4th February, 2022.
Yours Truly ,
SEE FLYER OF THE MOVIE & OTHER PICTURES BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Seyi Pedro recounts how she had an encounter with God on a valentine day
- (Video): “I was told Seyi was possessed by Mami-Wata during her waiting period”, Seyi Pedro’s mom recounts ordeal
- “I was told pregnancy was a NO for me”, Seyi Pedro recounts ordeal before baby’s birth, encourages fans never to lose hope in 2021
- Gospel film actress, Seyi Pedro celebrates MowuOluwa @6months; the baby girl she welcomed after 11 years of waiting (Photos)
- (Photos): Gospel Actress Seyi Pedro-Adetola heaps prayers on her husband as he turns a year older today
- 12years of God’s faithfulness; Gospel filmmaker, Seyi Pedro-Adetola celebrates wedding anniversary with husband (Photos)