The visioner of WALL FOUNDATION and Gospel Film actress, Omolara Ayoola (PMH) has finally released her latest book titled “GET SENSE”. Few days ago, PMH raised anticipation in the heart of her Instagram and Facebook followers as she hinted that her latest book would be dropping anytime soon.
However, “GET SENSE”, a book that gives wisdom and direction to ladies (married & yet to be married) on sexual matters is now available for download. According to the writer, “the book is timely and timeless! Timely because several thousands need it now! Timeless because it will help the future generations to stay focused, serve God and fulfil purpose.
The instructions therein are golden, very direct, pungent and succinctly put together! Every unmarried lady needs it Even the married that has anything to do with young adults will find it valuable.”
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO GET THE BOOK
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Fathers’ Day: PMH recounts some fun moments she had with her dad when he was alive (Video)
- Omolara Ayoola spotted singing and dancing with some WALL foundation princesses in her new office (Video)
- #EndSARS: “Our cry has reached the ears of the Lord and He will fight”, Omolara Ayoola assures Nigerians
- Gospel Filmmaker, Wole Adeyi to publish the first “Daily DRAMA Devotional”.
- “Some hugs get some guys’ sexual juices flowing”, PMH warns ladies over tight hugs with opposite sex
- PMH shares throwback picture of when Jaymikee, Dami & Dara were still in the singles’ club (Photo)