Top notch photographer and gospel film actor, Olugbenga Ayoola and his wife, gospel film actress, Omolara Ayoola are celebrating “God’s Faithfulness” as they mark their 7th wedding anniversary today, 13th July.
The couple took to their respective social media pages to celebrate each other on the occasion of their anniversary. Olugbenga Ayoola in his post, poured encomiums on his wife, called her a “home manager” and also stated that she is his best choice.
In his post, he revealed that he met his wife at the Mount Zion Institute of Christian Drama, November 2009 edition. According to him, he said that the beautiful babe was sitting in the dark dining room when he heard a voice that whispered “THAT IS YOUR WIFE” He further thanked Evang. Mike Bamiloye, Gloria Bamiloye, Pastor Victor Olukoju and others for their contributions to his marital journey.
Read his post below….
To celebrate their 7th wedding anniversary,
ALL THE GLORY TO GOD
It’s been seven years of God’s faithfulness and love over this family that God established by Himself 13 July 2013.
Through thick and thin God has always been there with is, for us and in us.
November 2009, I saw this beautiful babe in the dark dining room of Mount Zion Institute when she served me dinner and I heard that voice, THAT IS YOUR WIFE.
She said I do and she’s still doing and she will continue to do. I’m grateful to her for being my companion, my babe, home manager and my Best Choice. Thank you darling. Indeed, you’re my BestChoice.
We are grateful for the gift of men like Evang. Mike Bamiloye, Gloria Bamiloye, Pastor Femi Aladesanmi, Pastor Tolulope Aladesanmi, Pastor Victor Olukoju, just to mention few. Thank you for giving to the Lord in our lives.
We covet more of your prayers as we will continue to serve the Lord all the days of our lives.
Happy Wedding Anniversary to us…
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- (Video): “Surprise Panranran for my husband”, Omolara Ayooola surprises husband on his birthday
- “God gave him to me and gave me to him”, PMH reaffirms love for her husband, SMH ahead Valentine’s day
- (Photos): “Thank you for loving and supporting me”, Omolara Ayoola appreciates husband
- Watching pornography is like eating the faeces and vomit of other people – PMH
- Never overlook “serious personality flaws” in your relationship – PMH warns
- Mount Zion Film Academy introduces “Children’s Film School”