In the wake of the controversy between the founder and senior pastor of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie and the On-Air Personality (OAP), Daddy Freeze, Nigerians have taken time to search median platforms and collated videos of where Daddy freeze mocked the church and the fathers in the ministry.
Daddy Freeze in the video below laid emphasis that the fathers in Faith are bastards, liars and thieves.
In his words, anyone who tells you that Jesus was not poor and that Jesus was rich, he’s a bastard and has used his hand to describe his father’s house. I am here to point fingers in the eye of religious leaders…, they are thieves and they are lairs…. G.O does not know his real father, anytime I drop a video, I make sure I insult them.
The complied video was uploaded by the popular Facebook page named “Church Gist”, a page that reports all that surround the church.
The video was captioned; “SON OF THE Devil! Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44. Throwback video of Daddy Freeze calling Bishop Oyedepo Screeching bald headed fowl, Pastors Bastard and thieves which he denied few days ago. SEE VIDEO BELOW:👇
- “We’ve recorded 55 healings of Coronavirus”- Bishop David Oyedepo announces
- Honouring your parents attract more blessings – Bishop Oyedepo
- “You don’t need to run abroad. There is nothing anywhere else that is not in Nigeria” – Bishop Oyedepo
- “One of the ways a husband should express his love for his wife is by giving her gifts” – Bishop Oyedepo
- Bishop Oyedepo says re-opening of churches led to decrease in Coronavirus
- Pastor Poju Oyemade speaks on Freeze’s Saga, supports Pastor Ibiyeomie and Enenche’s open rebukes.