A Nigerian Woman has finally broken a barrier by becoming a mother after 13 years of marriage. The new mother gave birth to a set of twins on Wednesday, January 13, in Delta State and the twins are doing fine.
The Delta State Primary Health Care Development Agency shared the good news on its official Facebook page on Thursday, January 14, adding that mother and children are doing fine.
“Our PHCs are Working! We have the best health team. Yesterday our health staff in Ewu Primary Health care centre during the ongoing IMOP exercise successfully delivered a set of twins, the mother a first time mother after 13 years of marriage and the twins are doing fine. This feat is possible by the resilience of the health workers and the conducive health centre.”
- “We’ve recorded 55 healings of Coronavirus”- Bishop David Oyedepo announces
- Nigerian woman welcomes a set of quadruplets after 24 years of childlessness
- Nigerian mom rejoices as baby born premature at 25 weeks with chronic lung disease survives, now weighs 8kg
- (Photos): 16 years after marriage, couple welcome set of twins, share testimony
- Testimony: How God terminated 9 Years barrenness with triplets at Shiloh
- Graphic Image: Doctor testifies to the miraculous healing of patient from stage 4 cancer