A Nigerian cleric, Reverend Polycarp Zango, of the Church of Christ in Nigeria ( COCIN), Wild Life Park in Jos, Plateau State has regained his freedom after spending 7 months in Boko Haram captivity. The Christian clergyman was kidnapped by the insurgents along Maiduguri- Damaturu road last year October.
Facebook user, Dalen Kumswa, shared photos of the cleric and wrote ; To God be all the glory. Rev. Polycarp Zango. Giving thank to God in Abuja. After 7 months in captivity of boko haram. God showed up and released him. SEE PHOTOS BELOW;
- Online church service is not biblical, says Reverend Chris Okotie
- Are you still in Christ with this your style Awo Jesu? Fan reacts to Oreofe Williams’ haircut, he replies
- Nigerian man celebrates his 21st birthday by preaching the gospel in 21 buses (Photos)
- “You would have turned 60 today”, Tolu Odukoya’s emotional posthumous birthday note to her late mom, Bimbo Odukoya
- Nigeria will break up if not restructured, Says Pastor Adeboye
- “Don’t get tired of praying for Nigeria”, Nathaniel Bassey encourages Nigerians