A Nigerian man, identified as Richie Odiche, and his wife have welcomed a set of twins after 19 years of waiting. The couple, who have been married for 19 years, took to Facebook on Wednesday, May 11 to share the good news.
Richie Odiche and his wife welcomed their double blessing at the Bridgestone hospital in Rukpokwu Town after 19 years of waiting for the fruit of the womb. The excited father shared photos of his wife and newborn babies, and captioned it,
“To God be the glory. We have been blessed with a set of twins ( Boy & Girl ) after 19 years of waiting through Assisted Conception. We also appreciate Dr. Eze Orduwa and the entire staff of Bridgestone hospital, Rukpokwu Town through which this blessings came.” SEE PHOTOS BELOW
In related news, the Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) are in celebration mode as they felicitate with one of their members who gave birth to a set of triplets after 17 years of marriage.
The lady identified as Mrs Olabisi Akapo and her husband, Austin Akapo welcomed their children, two boys and a girl, last year. The church Facebook pages shared new photos of mother and her triplets on Sunday, May 8, 2022, writing,
“Our triplets are fast growing. After 17 of years of waiting on God, He showed the family how wondrous He is, He is never late. May His name be glorified”
- “God gave me double for my delay” – Nigerian woman celebrates after giving birth to twins after 8 years of waiting
- (Photos) Nigerian woman who gave birth to twins after 17 years of waiting delivers another set of twins
- Woman gives birth to first child at 50 following years of infertility
- God gave my family a new song – Nigerian woman celebrates as she gives birth to twins after 18 years of waiting
- Joy as Lady welcomes her first child after 12 years of waiting (Photos)
- Couple welcome twins after 13 years of waiting (Photos)