Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian man, Emeka Anyaegbunam and his wife who welcomed a set of triplets after 12 years of marriage. The couple from Nnewi, Anambra state were blessed with three bouncing baby boys on June 30th, 2021, after 12 years of waiting for the fruit of the womb.
A sister of the man, Chinenye Anyaegbunam Ewuzie who shared the good news on Facebook wrote, “There is nothing u cannot do protocol breaker, Jehovah overdo,I appreciate you for blessing my elder brother with triplets all boys, after so many years of waiting upon you,All we have to say is thank you Lord.
Another of Emeka’s sisters , Ngozi Gloria Maduabum expressing her joy on the arrival of the boys wrote, “Here comes our wonderful, miraculous babies. ( Three boys) God of wonders, I am still thanking you on behalf of my brother and his wife. Friends and family pls help us and continue to thank this our God o, cos who doesn’t know will not understand. Receive all the Glory God”
- After 17 years of marital journey, Nigerian woman gave birth to 3 girls and 2 boys (Photos)
- (Photos): Nigerian man and his wife welcome twins after 9 years of waiting
- Nigerian couple welcome twins after 16 years of marriage
- Nigerian pastor and his wife welcome twins after 13 years of marriage (Photos)
- ‘They said I was without a womb ‘ – Nigerian woman shares emotional story, as she celebrates the birth of her twins after years of waiting
- (Photos): Nigerian couple welcome twins after 14 years of marriage