Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian couple, Dr. and Mrs Bernard Moses, as they welcome a set of twins after sixteen years of marriage. The joyful news was shared online by a Port Harcourt based pastor, Bariaseredum Jolly, who also shared photos from the dedication of the twins that held on Sunday, July 25.
He captioned the photos, “MAY GOD NAME BE PRAISE FOR THE GIFE OF A TWINS BABYS,AFTER SIXTEEN YEARS OF MARRIAGE, TO DR MRS BENARD MOSES,GLORY BE TO GOD FOR THIS MIRACLE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.” SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW,
- Breaking!: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome welcomes first grandchild
- Nigerian couple welcome twins after 16 years of waiting (photos)
- After 17 years of marital journey, Nigerian woman gave birth to 3 girls and 2 boys (Photos)
- (Photos): Nigerian man and his wife welcome twins after 9 years of waiting
- Nigerian pastor and his wife welcome twins after 13 years of marriage (Photos)
- (Photos): Nigerian couple welcome twins after 14 years of marriage