A Nigerian couple, Dr. Judah and his wife Helen, have welcomed their first child after 28 years of marriage. The baby boy named Jedidah, was dedicated earlier this month at Foundation Faith Church, Salem Family Worldwide in Port Harcourt, Rivers State .
The church admin of Facebook and a friend of the couple, Nwadiuto Ukonu Nwagu shared photos from the dedication ceremony, the caption reads; “28 years of bareness destroyed by the power of God” the Church wrote. Mrs Nwagu wrote: “Men may not understand how much you’ve done for us, Oh Lord. After 28 years, we are here to danceeeeeeeee……..with my beloved friend & sister. Dance time!!!!!! Welcome to Church, Son of Destiny.” SEE PHOTOS BELOW
- Breaking!: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome welcomes first grandchild
- Nigerian couple welcome twins after 16 years of waiting (photos)
- After 17 years of marital journey, Nigerian woman gave birth to 3 girls and 2 boys (Photos)
- Nigerian couple welcome twins after 16 years of marriage
- Nigerian pastor and his wife welcome twins after 13 years of marriage (Photos)
- “God gave me double for my delay” – Nigerian woman celebrates after giving birth to twins after 8 years of waiting