A Nigerian couple are celebrating the first birthday of their twin girls who came into this world 17 years after their first child. he twins – Emmanuella and Daniella recently clocked a year old on Wednesday, June 2, 2021. A photographer, who shared photos from the birthday party in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, said the couple’s first child is already in the university.
He wrote; ”The story of this family is so unique. She had to wait for 17 years before having them. Her first child is already in the university. She carried the pregnancy for more than three years…. Though it was more of a crying party as I couldn’t get the pictures I wanted, yet their story is worth sharing… Congratulations mummy Chinwe Ezennia Ogbeide” SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW:
- Bishop Oyedepo Surprises Tope Alabi On Her 50th Birthday (Video)
- Sinach, who gave birth to her first child at 46, celebrates her daughter’s first birthday (Photos)
- Bishop Oyedepo’s wife, Faith Abiola Oyedepo celebrates her 63rd birthday today
- (Photos): Gospel Singer, Sinach celebrates 48th birthday with gorgeous photos
- (Photos): Late Pst. Dare’s wife, Temi Adeboye turns a year older today
- Social media users celebrate 101 years old Nigerian twin sisters