The founder and general overseer of Living Faith Church Worldwide (Winners Chapel), Bishop David Oyedepo, does not have plans of leaving Nigeria, even if there’s a war. According to the popular cleric, if war should break out in Nigeria, he will be the last person to leave the country.
He disclosed this on Friday, October 1, during a church programme, “Prayers for the Nation”, organised by the church to mark Nigeria’s 61st Independence Day.
Oyedepo stated: “I have said before that God forbids war breaks out in Nigeria, I will be the last one to leave here. I am not saying that for fun, that is where my heart is, until the last person is killed and there is nobody else to help I won’t leave here.”
God will flush out lovers of war
The man of God prophesied that there shall be no war in Nigeria. According to him, all those who love war will be flushed out by God. Still praying for the country, he said Nigeria will sing a new song as a new day dawns. The cleric said by the time Nigeria is celebrating 62, all the chaos will be a thing of the past.
Prayers for Winners’ members
Bishop Oyedepo covered his members with prayers as he stated that anyone who moved to attack them will die on the spot. He prayed: “Anyone that dares a member of any household of a Winner, goes down for their sake. Anyone that sets his eyes on any church to set on fire goes blind on the spot.”
The fiery man of God also addressed the issue of kidnapping as he cursed anyone who tries to enter schools with the intent of taking away innocent children. He said they and their children’s children in their generation will be forgotten.
- Exactly a year ago, Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke went to be with the Lord
- (Video): “Cursed be the Fulani Herdsmen, except I am not serving God – Bishop Oyedepo unleashes heavy curses on F\H and their backups
- Photos of Pastor Adeboye’s only daughter, Boluwagbe Adubi who clocks 51 today
- ‘10 years ago, I met with Papa and my life has not been the same since then’, Tope Alabi shares testimony at Living Faith Church’s #40th anniversary
- More pictures from the farewell service held in honor of Pastor Dare Adeboye at Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
- Nigerian couple celebrate birthday of twins they welcomed after 17 years of waiting