The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye has warned the federal government that Nigeria may crumble if it is not restructured. According to The Cable, Pastor Adeboye gave this warning at a symposium to mark Nigeria’s 60th Independence Day celebration on Saturday, October 3.
Pastor Adeboye has said a break up of Nigeria is imminent if the country is not restructured soon by finding a lasting solution to secession agitations and its economic challenges.
According to the cleric, the restructuring must be done as soon as possible to prevent a breakup of the various socio-ethnic components that make up Nigeria. He advocated for a system of government that is 100% Nigerian and unique to citizens of the country.
in his words:
“Why can’t we have a system of government that will create what I will call the United States of Nigeria? Let me explain. We all know that we must restructure. It is either we restructure or we break, you don’t have to be a prophet to know that one. That is certain – restructure or we break up. “Now, we don’t want to break up, God forbid. In restructuring, why don’t we have a Nigerian kind of democracy? At the federal level, why don’t we have a President and a Prime Minister?”
- “No matter how good you are in that calling or ministry, if it is outside God’s calling for your life, it is regarded as irrelevant”, Pastor Adeboye
- If you are still afraid of death at 70, you need to check your salvation – Pastor Adeboye
- 53rd wedding anniversary; Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke, mocks critics
- Naira will become powerful again, Says Pastor E.A Adeboye
- (Video) “You will marry next year” – Pastor Adeboye prays for single men of marriageable age who are wasting time
- “We’ve recorded 55 healings of Coronavirus”- Bishop David Oyedepo announces